The Ridge Golf & Gardens will remain open for play!
We have recently received confirmation that our golf course is able to remain open during the “shelter-in-place” ruling as long as social distancing practices are put into place.
We are taking the several precautions in order to keep our golfers safe during these trying times.
- Staff will be sanitizing high touchpoints frequently & we will have hand sanitizer readily available for customer use.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
- All golf must be booked & paid for ONLINE. For a limited time, we will be requiring rounds to be paid for online to avoid staff interaction.
- Please arrive no sooner than 10-15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We will be offering “window” check-in from our Patio/ Cart Corral side of the Clubhouse. Signs will be available to help direct you once on-site.
- A friendly reminder that outside beverages are not permitted on the course. Beverages, hot dogs, brats and snacks are available for take out at the clubhouse.
- The Flagstick must be left in at all times to avoid touchpoints.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Styrofoam inserts will be put inside cups to avoid the ball dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Our Simulators will not be available until further notice.
We appreciate your flexibility while we make the necessary modifications to our operation to accommodate remaining open. We look forward to seeing you soon!