Ridge Rates & Fees
A friendly reminder that outside beverages are not permitted on the course. Beverages (alcoholic / non-alcoholic) are available for take out at the Clubhouse. We appreciate your understanding!
See Our Turn Menu for quick turnaround nourishment, Otherwise stay a little longer and enjoy the best Burgers, Bologna & Wings in Union County at Murphy’s Bar & Grill, our restaurant located at The Ridge!
|18 Holes Weekday (with cart)||$41|
|18 Holes Weekday (walking)||$29|
|Senior 18 Holes Weekday (with cart)||$37|
|Senior 18 Holes Weekday (walking)||$25|
|9 Holes Weekday (with cart)||$26|
|9 Holes Weekday Special 12-3pm (with cart)||$21|
|9 Holes Weekday Special 12-3pm (walking)||$15|
|9 Holes Weekday (walking)||$20|
|18 Holes Weekend (with cart)||$55|
|18 Holes Weekend (walking)||$43|
|9 Holes Weekend After 2pm (with cart)||$26|
|9 Holes Weekend After 2pm (walking)||$20|
|18 Holes Weekend After 2pm (with cart)||$45|
|18 Holes Weekend After 2pm (walking)||$33|
|Additional Cart Options|
GOLF COURSE POLICIES
- Reservations for 3 or more groups require a valid Credit Card on file
- The Ridge reserves the right to pair any groups or players together.
- The Ridge is a relaxed, chill environment but we do have a few dress code requirements
- Collars are NOT required – however we reserve the right to make fun of any goofy looking golfer!
- Pants or Shorts however ARE required! (Please NO exposed speedos)
- Soft Spikes Only – or you will need to pay to have our floor replaced!
- If you are over the age of 30 and have spent more on your apparel than you have on lessons – We reserve the right to giggle when you are playing from the wrong fairway!
- Proper pace of play is a MUST – even though we disagree – some of our patrons do not intend on spending all day & night at The Ridge! – You may be asked to pick up the pace – please don’t get mad! Remember its ok to suck… just suck faster!
- Seriously – it is actually against the law to bring your own alcohol onto our course. We will confiscate any beverages not purchased at our clubhouse. Most of the time we will just store it in our walk-in and you can pick up on the way out. Sometimes we will drink it (we wouldn’t want you to go to jail!)
- Rainchecks – We are excellent at issuing legitimate rainchecks (we want you to come back!) but there some exceptions:
- Donated or Comped Rounds
- More than 3 holes in – you will get a partial raincheck
- Discount Golf passes (raincheck will reflect the discount)
- You forgot your rain gear! – The Ridge Pro or Superintendent will determine whether or not the climate dictates shutting down. If your not prepared for rain – we have plenty of awesome gear in the clubhouse!
Discount pricing is available with groups larger than 100 golfers.
Email Justin or Kaitlyn for available dates.