The Ridge Golf & Gardens will remain open for play!
We have recently received confirmation that our golf course is able to remain open during the “shelter-in-place” ruling as long as social distancing practices are put into place.
We are taking the several precautions in order to keep our golfers safe during these trying times.
- Staff will be sanitizing high touchpoints frequently & we will have hand sanitizer readily available for customer use.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
- All golf must be booked & paid for ONLINE. For a limited time, we will be requiring rounds to be paid for online to avoid staff interaction.
- Please arrive no sooner than 10-15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We will be offering “window” check-in from our Patio/ Cart Corral side of the Clubhouse. Signs will be available to help direct you once on-site.
- A friendly reminder that outside beverages are not permitted on the course. Beverages, hot dogs, brats and snacks are available for take out at the clubhouse.
- The Flagstick must be left in at all times to avoid touchpoints.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Styrofoam inserts will be put inside cups to avoid the ball dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Our Indoor Golf Simulator is Open for Play. Limited to 8 people max.
We appreciate your flexibility while we make the necessary modifications to our operation to accommodate remaining open. We look forward to seeing you soon!